F.A.C.E. Inc., can offer the benefit of our significant experience in helping clients analyze and understand their overall network security needs. Our areas of specialization include assisting with requirements such as Facial Recognition, endpoint security, data bandwidth, connectivity, Remote Access Services (RAS), Domain Name Services, World Wide Web, electronic mail, public FTP, telnet, strong authentication, and selecting Internet Service Providers. F.A.C.E. Inc., services program delivers an executive-level document that identifies your critical security requirements and offers tangible approaches for action planning.
– Benchmarking of your current security practices against industry best practices.
– Engineering from the operating systems, applications, and infrastructure component experts who evaluate your current security posture, develop guidelines and recommend improvements.
– Utilization of the latest security methodologies and technologies.
– Support for multi-vendor products.
– Proven, Security Engineering Methodology for requirements collection and analysis.
– Top-down interview approach including your executive team, functional managers, and representative users.
– Service requirements checklist.
– Plans for future growth and additional services included in analysis.
– Incorporates security best practices consistent with user needs and expectations.
– A variety of service options including penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, host assessment, IS audit, risk assessment, and more.
This industry-proven approach to requirements development, consistent with your security policies and standard industry practices, delivers an overall needs analysis and services requirements and minimizes the chances for surprises during implementation. F.A.C.E. Inc. offers experienced System Engineers to address these issues, assuring the client of a comprehensive review of needs and policies, and recommendations for specific implementation practices and procedures.